Mobile apps aren’t just limited to big companies like Walmart and Amazon. More small businesses today are having apps created for their needs.They are understanding that an effective mobile strategy involves more than a mobile friendly website. These small companies are one step ahead of the game when it comes to taking their marketing to the next level.
If you still feel unsure of why having a mobile app will help your company, here are some tips to lead you in the right direction.
- Be Visible- The average american spends about 2 hours a day or more on their phone! A handful of applications probably take up the majority of this number. It doesn’t change the fact that each user has to unlock, scroll, and scan their devices they’re looking for.
- Direct Marketing Channel- Apps serve as a lot of functions by providing general info, prices, booking forms, search features, user accounts and much more. The biggest benefit of having a mobile app is that all the information is right at their fingertips. With push notifications you’re able to get closer to them by reminding customers about scheduled appointments or your services.
- Provide Value- Make it possible for your customers to collect their rewards by using your app. Why? If your customer is satisfied with the app they are more inclined to tell friends and family which means more downloads of your app.
- Customer Engagement- No matter what your app offers, your customers need a way to reach you. Try having a messaging feature so your customers can communicate with you effectively
- Stand out- Mobile apps for small businesses are still rare today, but they are definitely booming. Be the first in your business to offer a mobile app and stick out from competitors!